After you have found the Cheap Removal Companies Beddington Lane of your choice, you can expect perfect and high-quality services from their side.
They will certainly give you the best and will make your moving experience much more memorable and comfortable. After receiving such wonderful services, rewarding these moving company representatives in the form of tips can be one way of thanking them. This will also create a bond of trust between you and the moving team members. I have already thrown some light on how to hire the right movers in 5 Pre-Selection Requisites for Finding Cheap Removal Companies Becontree. Now you need to think about how to make this a win-win situation for both the sides if you had a great time working with the moving team.
Deciding on how to reward the movers can be a bit confusing sometimes. Firstly make sure the movers are working just the way you want. If their services are not up to the mark, then there is no question of rewarding them. Think about rewarding them only when you find their services exceptionally good. In that case, the following 5 tips will help you decide how to do it:
- Arrange refreshment for the moving team. Once they are done with all the unloading and have done it right according to your demand, offer them some nice refreshment in the form of lunch, Hi-Tea or simple combo of evening snacks and tea or coffee. You can also do this side by side if you think the moving process is going to take longer than usual.
- If you don’t have any place to make the refreshment at the moment, just go for a cash tip. Give an amount that you think will not be a burden on your pocket, hand it over to the team leader and make sure the amount gets divided equally among all.
- If you have hired only one or two people for the moving job, then a cash amount will work best as a tip (only if their services were up to the mark).
- If you find a mover doing more than his defined job in serving you, then a handsome tip is a due. If one of the movers gives you a helping hand while packing everything up, spends extra hours with you for setting everything in the right place and shows a courteous attitude, that guy deserves much more than a simple tip.
- Look out for movers that are just here to aggravate everything. They will be late for the loading, will yell at you without any reason, will try to avoid work most of the time and will not respect you and your belongings at all. These are the guys that need to be avoided when hiring the moving team. And there is no question of tipping these guys anyway!
You can devise your own ways as well for thanking the moving team you hired. All this aims at showing your thankfulness to the team and that will make the team work more enthusiastically when you hire them next time.